Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Years Wish to You

As 2008 comes to an end, Id like to take a minute to lift my glass...I hope you find what you are looking for, or might have lost.. I hope you share your knowledge with someone who will appreciate it..

It will make all the difference in the world..I hope you will lift your arms to the salty, breezy air and let your heart sing the way your heart wants to. Let it alllll out. Dance, sing, jump..

FLY!!!

If the year wasnt the best, lets let the ocean wash it away and say..Well, that was a nasty year, and chalk it up to another life experience.
That what does not kill us makes us stronger, people..
Turn down the lights tonight, put on a soft tune and grab your lover, hold him tight..whisper so sweetly in his ear..Happy New Year, sweetie pie..I love you!
Then celebrate the way you want to.
Cheers... Heres to a wonderful 2009 to you and yours--
Happy New Year!
:)
Coastal Nest



10 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Beautiful post, Lisa!!

Happy New Year to you and yours too!!

Hugs and love, T

Michelle said...

Happy New Year! Here's to celebrating the way you want to! I'll be toasting in the new year with some local bubbly, a spread of appetizers, and my husband staring me down from across the coffee table as I kick his butt in Scrabble. Just the way I want it to be.

WSU Laura said...

Thanks for the reminder of what really is important! Love that last picture of you and Bob Villa. You two really are a cute couple. Happy New Year!

Suzy said...

Right back at ya! Party it up for me, K?

Timi said...

CHEERS!!!!!
Loved the post! You are one talented lady. I'm so happy I found you this year. It's been so much fun. 2009 will be the year we met in person and have cocktails together. It's on my list of TO DO's.
Thank you for all your comments, great e-mails and just general wonderfulness.
Happy New Year to you and your family
Timi

Tammy said...

What a truly lovely post and sentiment, thank you!!

karlene said...

I really enjoyed that post, Thank you for all you do!!!

forcryeye said...

You are a DOLL. I am celebrating by appreciating my blessings. I LIVED through my surgery, I am here...and going to live my life as intended...who knows, maybe 2009 will include a visit to the costal nest...don't be surprised...

Linda Lou said...

It is a clean slate, and we can all look forward to good things and new experiences, here's a toast to you Lisa and your sweetie! Happy 2009!

Suzy said...

Oh, Lisa, I hope you don't have strep throat too! I really think it's contagious through cyber space. It sure is a nasty one.