Thursday, August 14, 2008

Im sooooo not worthy....

This here is Bossy

Bossy is some kinda girl..
shes hip, happenin and funny as hell.
Blogger extrordinaire..
you can find her

Anyhoo, shes smooth as silk and

cool, like the other side of the pillow.

shes got a loyal, cynical, sarcastic and mostly snarky following. Sometimes shes got hundreds and hundreds of comments, me, not so many.. She cracks me up to no end, so, me being the gal I am have started to check bossy out every farking single day...sometimes I comment, sometimes I read, mostly I pee my pants with laughter and giggles.

something happened to me last night that made me

FALL OFF OF MY CHAIR..

BOSSY said...
Love love love love the pony ottoman. Such wit, such style.
August 13, 2008 9:02 PM

Such wit, such style.
OH MY GAWD!
is she talkin to ME??
Thanks boss, you made my day..totally
check out bossy, youll thank me for it..

2 comments:

Camille said...

Bossy has commented on my blog three times. I love her so much that I actually remember it's been three. And get this: her first comment (months ago) she said, "ALMOST BETTER THAN DOOCE."

I know.

I know.

I know.

Bossy's my hero.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm I may have to mosy over and say hi to Bossy, she sounds fun.