Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Martha Martha Martha...

You know, I love her- shes so crafty and knows her way around a kitchen, But I would love to have a huge bag, or better yet-- a cart and about 1 hour to gather as much stuff as i could take from here. Shes got the best taste, ever- That Martha!!!

I wonder how much moo-la is accumulated in just this one room, or shall I say, warehouse. She spoke of her "prop room" today, saying shes been collecting for a long time, since she started the catering business. I could only imagine all of the fabulous, gorgeous and absolutely stupendous items that are in here. Oh Martha, just give me a few minutes...PLEEEZE!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh. My. God. I think I just inflicted permanent drool damage onto my laptop.

Lisa said...

Oh to be let loose in that room. I cannot imagine all of the great things I would find!

forcryeye said...

Holy crap! I am getting some drawers like those today that she has the silverware in! Mine will be filled with rubber stamps and embellishments.