Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A little beach roaming..

We went down to the beach today, it was just beautiful, so we loaded up the kiddos and away we went. Took the kite, no reason though, no wind--whatsoever.
Finn found some awesome rocks.

An awesome little sandcastle.. It was brisk (about 50) but gorgeous!!
A phenominal view from my favorite place..
A house I have loved since I was a teen. Its perched right in the perfect location with enough height to really have a spectacular view and the trees, I love and adore the windswept trees around this place..you can barely see the sand over there on the right, but let me tell you, the above photo (above the house) is what they see everyday. OOOhhmmm. Yoga with me now...

What did you do today?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Lisa, I'm so jealous! What a great way to start the day. And I love the photos you took!

What have I done? Woke up, fed the guinea pigs, put away dishes, turned on the computer. Those are the highlights. You're a lucky, lucky woman.

Liz Harrell said...

Wow, what a view. It reminds me of the little house on the beach in the movie Beaches.

forcryeye said...

I am in the lotus position right now (not even sure what that means) and zen-ning myself to your coast for some rock collecting on the beach.