Monday, October 15, 2007

Northwest in October

I love this time of year. The crisp air in the morning, its a great time to shoot some great color shots with your camera. We went out to the pumpkin patch this weekend and had a great time with the kids. These are a few of the pretty pictures I took along the way.
In the valley where the pumpkin farm is, this is heaven (to my husband) a little too rural for me. Too much lawn to mow:)
In the barn at the pumpkin patch, lots of work goes on at this farm! It is very VERY organized and runs smoothly-looks like.
The last of her flowers for the year. Pumpkin patch photos coming soon. Have a great evening everyone!

2 comments:

Bristol said...

I would love to live there. I have never been to Washington, it looks beautiful. I am going on a firld trip with griffin's class next week to the pumpkin patch. 18, 4 year olds, yikes!

Bristol

Jen Kershner said...

Wow! It's just beautiful. I've always wanted to travel to that part of the country but haven't made it yet. I look forward to it one day.