Monday, October 15, 2007

Beach cottage progress





Hi all, hope you had productive, relaxing, happy weekends. We were very busy around here, havent been out to the beach much, but thought id update all of you on the "progress" if you want to call it that. I think it finally looks like its starting to go together now, instead of being neverending-ly torn apart.

The photos are of the new peaked living,dining and kitchen. Also The peaked bedrooms. The windows should be here this week, along with doors and plumbing. Its hard to visualize from these photos, and much harder to explain, especially by me!

Let me know what you think! if you go back in my posts you can see some familiar windows that could show you just where we have gotten.

Have a great day and Ill post other weekend photos, tonight- if time permits.
Bye Y'all!!
Lisa

3 comments:

Bristol said...

I can't wait to see the progress.
My parents have a cottage in Michigan that they have put all there heart and soul in to. It is sucha special place for my family.
It has been in our family way before I was born. Enjoy every second.
Bristol

just lisa said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for leaving your sweet comment on my blog. I have been looking at yours - and I would LOVE to live out in the country like you do! I am originally from upstate NY and grew up in the country. We still visit! I can't wait to see your pumpkin pictures!

Martha said...

Oh my gosh!!! It's looking great here!