Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Red White and Bleu...


Well worn tenny shoes..a great kickball game, or a summer clam dig..


Fun art on a vintage air mail envelope


Amazing amazing motel road signs..of yesteryear..in the good ol USA..

a parade of boats make a nautical theme in  lucky Isaacs room..

a vintage Independance Day card..who sends those any more??
My favorite super-hero gone way too soon standing in front of what he believed so deeply in..
..and a very favorite shot.. These nails make me crazy! I crave this!
Anything you can think of, there is a photo and most likely a link or a story behind it...
Kinda love the whole PINTEREST thing..
follow me here...

3 comments:

baju muslim terbaru said...

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Lucky me...I have this blog to visit and now I can visit talented you on Pinterest. I found that so interesting. Love the red, white,and blue fingernails. You are so gifted!

mikky said...

Loving the pinterest thing too! Very addictive. Very nice photos.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com