Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas CoCkTaiLs....mmmm..mm...mmmm!



If there is one thing that this mama likes, its a great cocktail....
Call me a boozer, lush..what have you, just dont call me late for the liquid...

This time of year, I especially enjoy a good eggnog, or Tom and Jerry..
You should taste test a few of these beautiful drinks..

There is nothing I love better than Christmas eve, coming home from Midnight Mass, children in pjs then up to bed..My husband with his feet up, or possibly putting together a lego or other toy..the fireplace (insert) a glowing and the Christmas music playing softly in the back ground, mixing us and serving a toddy to the Daddy I love the most, whispering to eachother what a lovely life we have in this big old house together, counting our blessings... while the kids try to get to sleep upstairs...oohhhh, I am getting excited for Christmas!
xxoo



2 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Beautiful sentiments...Lovely coctails! Slurp~

Martha said...

Oooo....I had rosy cheekers last night from a few POMtinis....YUM!!! Then I fell asleep.