Tuesday, March 24, 2009

black wainscotting anyone?

This photo makes me swoon with every inch of my little decorator body.
At first I was attracted to the rustic numbered baskets and the lovely stone base on that column. Then the vintage riding boots were spied on the other side (my sweet mom has a pair just like those)
Then there is that gorgeous rustic floor, golfclubs and the like.But what stopped me in my tracks after all the inspection of the photo was nearly complete...was that gorgeous black wainscotting behind everthing.
BE
Still
My
Beating Heart.
CRAVE IT!
~
Dont you?
xxoo
coastal nest

10 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wow I love that black wainscotting the baskets are great also. oh my I can hear the wheels turning now with some honey due lists
have a great day
julie

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I have an award for you, Lisa!

Hugs!!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

P.S. Love that picture!!

Hugs!!

Laurie Anne said...

I'm always evnious of those who can live with the deep, dark, rich colors. Living here I need bright and light, but I sure can appreciate "the dark side" :0)

Tammy said...

I love all the pictures you post and then I look around my house and think - ugh, I need a lot of help. I need to stop looking around after I look at your pictures!!

Unknown said...

love Black wainscoting.

Cynthia

Lori Christmas said...

B-E-A-utiful! I do agree with Laurie Anne that I need some peppy colors here in the NW, but think the black wainscotting is superb. I love your think-outside-the-box decorating! Thanks, Lisa!

Michelle said...

I adore wainscoting of any shape, size, or color. I love the idea of using black wainscoting; since you usually just carry it part way up the wall, that would keep it from being too dark and gloomy.

Debbie Miller said...

ooooh yes! love.

Jeanne Oliver said...

I love wainscoting and would put it everywhere if my husband would do it for me! Since I have no woodworking skills it really starts and ends with him:-)