Thursday, December 18, 2008

Its that time again! McDermoth Elementary Band Winter Concert!

Chief Trumpet player, and part time goof off..MY BOY!
I think hes going to turn out to be another Chuck Mangione...



Wasn't that just fabulous!???!!!(standing up and clapping!!!) I'm the luckiest mother in the world. I am sooooo proud of my son Ryan. He makes me burst inside!! This is his little band class, they have been working very hard this year, and it shows!


Your the best thing since sliced bread, Ryan! I love ya soooo much..you will never EVER know!
xoxoxoxoxo
Your proud mama.
:)

7 comments:

WSU Laura said...

That is awesome! I love that he is wearing a tie. I know it is a bit early yet, but watch out for the groupies.

Timi said...

I'm going to have to go with Laura on that. Watch out for groupies. I see them in his future.
Good Job Mommy!
Timi

forcryeye said...

Thank God he doesn't look like Chuck M. I am not even going to attempt to spell his last name. I am back at work, boo hoo.

Anonymous said...

I love that we both have Ryans! Total groupies, they will be everywhere!

Martha said...

VERY good. Much better than listening to Hot Cross Buns 20 times.

I loved Finn's singing, too :)

xoxox,
Fartster

Anonymous said...

What exactly is a groupies?

Michelle said...

Great job, Ryan! (Finn's singing was very impressive, too.)