Tuesday, December 23, 2008

God bless us, everyone!


The count down is almost done.. The cookies are baked..and nearly all gone.. The snow is falling..



The Christmas lists have been written, and re- written....


Santa has been visited..


The gifts are wrapped and under the beautiful tree.




The lights are dimming and theres a hush coming over the crowd..


I hear the sleigh bells jingling as the beautiful sleigh is coming out of the barn, and the laughter and joy of the North Poles toyland elves..


Mrs Claus is fussing over Santa.




Its almost time..for the magic.


~




Lets not forget the reason for the season!
This present under my tree is for you, my friend.
Theres isnt much more of a wonderful gift to me
than the gift of friendship.
Thanks so much for every little bit of it.
It means more to me than you know.
You girls make my dayssss!
Merry Merry Christmas to you and your sweet families!
xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!
Lisa (and her sweet family, too)
Coastal Nest
:)






13 comments:

Linda Lou said...

Right back at you Lisa, this blogging world has really been a place for new friendships, and I so enjoy you and your blog, and your Croatian to boot-I showed my husband and M-N-L the video of the rat on the tree-she said you looked Yugoslavian-gorgeous of course!! God Bless you and that adorable family!!

Debra Howard said...

Merry Christmas & may you be blessed above & beyond all that you can ask or imagine.
Debbie

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas, Lisa! I'm so blessed to have made such a wonderful blog friend this year. Have a fabulous celebration!

Anonymous said...

Just found your site here and it's so cute! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You are such a sweetheart, Lisa!! Merry Christmas my dear friend!!

Your family is precious!! Give your little peeps a hug and a kiss from me!!

I appreciate you and your friendship!!

Can't believe you get snow here....so close to the beach!!??

Hugs and love, T

Green-Eyed Momster said...

s/b snow THERE!! DUH!! SORRY!!

Hugs!!

Mrs. G. said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Lisa!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

...and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well...

Suzy said...

Merry Christmas to you too! We're tracking Santa on that Norad website...if he visits here first, I'll try and convince him that you really were a good girl all year. I'll just flirt a bit, flick my hair...you know. Hopefully it works.
;)

Mrs. Jones said...

Merry Christmas, girlfriend!! May you and your beautiful family have a wonderful holiday!

I hope you get lots of rest, and love, and great presents from Santy Clause.

Love,

Heather

p.s. I saved your envelope with your return address for EVER because I was going to send you a Christmas card. And then I hosted Mr. Jones' Christmas work party and jammed the envelope somewhere to clean up the place, and now I can't remember where it is. :-( I'm so bummed! I'm so lame!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas neighbor friends! See you soon.

Martha said...

Merry Christmas to one of the BEST!!!!!

Love,
Fartster

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful new year! I enjoy reading your blog.