Thursday, October 16, 2008

Via the Derfwad Manor..

This was one of the best Slow Cook Thursdays Ive

ever read about.

I love this poem from her.. and her darling Hugo? that photo of him sleeping is just....soo.

~~~~

I will not die an unlived life.

I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire.

I choose to inhabit my days,

to allow my living to open me,

to make me less afraid,

more accessible,

to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing,

a torch, a promise.

I choose to risk my significance;

to live so that which came to me as seed goes to the next as blossom

and that which came to me as blossom, goes on as fruit.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

My eyes are filled with tears...that poem is beautiful.

SeaWorthy said...

told ya!!!!
its me,
Lisa

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Lovely words!

forcryeye said...

Why you got to do that to me?