Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little funny or two.

These were in my inbox lately, couple of cute jokes for your day..


I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting, '13....13.....13.' The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see what was going on..... Someone poked me in the eye with a stick! Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...

HA HA HA! cute, wasnt it..

This one I saw on blogger. If any of you have ever had to deal with cell phone "customer service" Then you can get this one. We are still getting harassed by sprint, here in this house.Mostly its turned into a random collection agency trying to figure out why sprint says the US Postal Service would owe them money.. LONG and UGLY story -whenever they call BV almost explodes the vein in his neck. We wont go there today. This is real cute though... oh to have a brainiac mind.

http://xkcd.com/verizon/



Have a great day, peeps.

3 comments:

Sometimes It's Good said...

That was a really cute joke! Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!

foolery said...

Kinda makes me wish I hadn't been there for six, seven, nine and twelve, ha ha!

Just had to drop in from Bossy to say that my family were all timber people in Humboldt County, Northern California. My uncle "Nub" Holmgren was a well-known timber cruiser in that area, and his sons carried on the tradition while they could. So I know what one is.

Will look through to find your current photos of the cottage and read more about it -- nice site!

Laurie @ Foolery

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I burned my bridges with Sprint about 7 years ago. We are still not speaking to each other. If I ever have to deal with them again, I might lose my mind.
Hope you have a great weekend. Yes, I'm thinking ahead! Hugs!