Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Father!!!

I love this photo
A man above men..


Thats my Daddy.

Its his Birthday today

his 64th year

This dude next to him is his best buddy from WAAAAY back, they have been friends, well-

Forever. Thats Uncle Butch.

Here is my Mom and Dad on Mothers Day.

they have been married 42 years-whew!!

Its hard to sum up my Father.. He is
AMAZING, to say the least.
Quiet gentlemen, hardworking daddy, wonderful grampa, artistic to no end, Hidden talent is his middle name. He can do ANYTHING!
patient, loving, and kind are just a teensy eentsy part of him.
A family man, he worked very hard being a log scaler until he retired not more than 2 years ago.
Now he is chief cook and bottle washer at the shop with us.
His girls.
And boy do we LOVE him.
Have a happy HAPPY Birthday
Dad.
I love you to the moon and back!
Your #1 girl,
Lisa
:)

10 comments:

Sometimes It's Good said...

Your dad sounds so great! Happy birthday to him.

Michelle said...

Aww, how sweet! Happy Birthday, Lisa's dad!

forcryeye said...

Happy Birthday Father of Lisa! Thanks for bringing her in to this world, so we can be blessed by her humor. If you had anything to do with shaping her as she is, you did a damn good job. Here is to another 64 more!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to your dad - I love the photos!!

forcryeye said...

Next door? I am moving IN WITH YOU! I am sure BV won't mind! You better buy a case of Bacardi before I get there.

Kellie said...

How sweet!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You are so lucky, Lisa! Sounds like you've got the Dad of all Dads!! Give him a hug from me!

Mrs. G. said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! One cute couple.

the tattered nest said...

you are so lucky to be able to work with your parents! I am sure some days are better than others, but what a great way for your dad to spend his retirement years...with the girls he loves! Happy Birthday to your dad!

Martha said...

Awwww!

Happy Birthday to your Daddio!!!

xoxoxo,
martha