Monday, April 28, 2008

And a good time was had by all....

We had another "work weekend" at the beach.. Planted some adorable window boxes my dad made with an excellent assistant, and lots and lots of other random house renovations just too boring to post about.
On Sunday, we had suprise guests!!! YAY, other people.. My sister and her 3 adorables came out and we piled everyone into the back of the truck and headed down to the beach. It was just gorgeous out. NO WIND!! yay, this makes for much happier campfires on the beach.
Fire pit manager Bob Villa had a great time bossing his little peeps to get firewood, more more more until we had a great old driftwood fire. As you can see, we had hot dogs..
and these, theres nothin better than smores on the beach, (unless you have sandy hands) then they are a little on the gritty side, but then again, so are we.


Here is the orange sweatshirted fabiosio doing yet another amazing trick..one that is most primal in any man. FIE FIE FIE..
Here he is playing jedi master, although you cannot see who he is schooling, oh yes its his biggest boy and nephew..No one will ever beat Jedi MasterVilla, dont they know?? Young boys, always wanting to beat their father.. he he he..
Here are the mini peeps doing their best Lewis and Clark pose. Oh yes, we love the Lewis and Clark in this neck of the woods..
Smallest girl in the crowd had a great time, not so great after we had to brush that windblown hairdo, however.. Isnt she the cutest?
Middle child never fails to discover something great at the beach, and strike a beautiful pose with those beautiful baby blues, too.
Then theres the eldest, crazy funny, we had a wonderful time this weekend, the first overnighter at the beach for the family (Id like to thank The walmart for the excellent blow up matresses) I really wouldnt have made it without you..

And lastly, here I am, painted jeans flip flops and poorly pedicured toes, just for you. enjoying myself, with the ones I love the most!!

Hope you had a great weekend..




8 comments:

Michelle said...

The shot of your youngest in front of the window box is too cute. That purple coat is adorable, too.

Looks like you had a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!! Love the plaid coat on the wee one! I so wish we lived closer.... I long for the beach!
Oh and I might have to microwave a smore tonight - that looked sooooo goood!

forcryeye said...

First of all, I would like to take a bite out of each of your children. OMG...they are so cute. Master Jedi Villa is hot when using his Jedi tricks. We are also big Lewis and Clark fans, as they have several landmarks near my parents in St. Charles, MO. I would eat that smore even with sand...after I take a bite out of that little one in the adorable coat.

forcryeye said...

My monkey man is free (3), he will be 4 in July...how old is your daughter? I am thinking we could have an arranged marriage. Imagine the two of us at the wedding reception!?!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You should adopt me. I need a fun family like yours. It looks like everyone had a blast! I love happy smiles! Hope your week ahead is as fun as your weekend was. Can one family have too much fun? I think NOT!!

Lisa said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. How can you not when you are having smores!The best food combo.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

OOOOO...smores on the beach! What a night!

Sabina said...

Great photos - your kids are soooo adorable. Looks like you had a blast!!