Saturday, November 6, 2010

Grand Heron 2010---











We have, as a family, suffered muchly through the last 3 LONG years of getting this ol' gal back on her feet.
Blood, Sweat and MAny ManY tears have been shed.
Today, we came full circle..
When I arrived for the Open House this morning I pulled up across the street from this beautiful historic building and had to take a deep cleansing breath, so not to cry..I just cannot tell you how important this day was for all of my family. I went to bed nervous that no one would show up. I heard in my head things like..
Its been too long...
We have found another great place to shop...
things like that..
But today..
TODAY..
you all made my heart sing. Each and every one of you, with your huge smiles and willing hugs.Your joyful gasps when you opened the door.

righ now, its too much even for me to write about.
We Metkes thank you from the bottom of our little hearts for your support.
We appreciate you beyond words.
Thank you Thank you Thank you.

we are back where we belong.
Will decorate for hugs..
<3 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOOOO~ so glad things went well at the re-opening! Bless all your hearts, they are hearts of gold! One day I will make it out there to visit that beautiful shop in person. LOVE and HUGS!!!

Martha said...

Yay!! Congrats on the re-opening..can't wait to see more photos. I already want that leafy chandelier.

Big Hugs to you and your family.

Now get over here an decorate my house :)

Millie said...

This post makes me SO HAPPY!
Millie ^_^

Dona said...

Absolutely beautiful!

~~~Dona