Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Charmed, Im sure..


Yesterday was my 45th birthday..Yep. I owned it. I didnt say I felt good about it, but I am glad its over..
I am a lucky lucky girl. yes, girl..Please dont call me ma'am..
I DETEST being called ma'am. You grocery store bagger-boys...call me girlfriend, or Miss, just dont call me ma'am..They must be instructed to do that, those managers should know better...although in the south, I suppose girls love it. Not me.
Girlfriend thinks they should save that for the over 70 crowd.
~~~
I just want to thank the little people in my life..

You all are a good bunch of kidlets.


you make me smile. Every day..
and give me a charming life full of fun, jokes, laughter and good manners. I love you.










you are my little presents..the perfect gifts, every day..

Happy Birthday, self..

9 comments:

Nina Diane said...

Happy yesterday Birthday!! You look fabulous!!!

Martha said...

HappyHappyHappy Birthday Lees!!! LOVE the platinum hair, sister!

And you haven't changed a BIT from that photo!!

xoxooxoxox,
Fartster

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

happy happy birthday (yesterday). you do look amazing girlfriend :)

vintage girl at heart said...

happy birthday girlfriend!!!
..and many more!!!

Simple Daisy said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! You look fabulous:):)

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Happy Birthday!! And I'm with you on the ma'am thing. Makes me feel like my grandma when someone calls me that. :-)

P.S. I featured your cottage on my blog today. Thanks again for letting me share it with everybody!

Debra said...

Happy belated birthday!

I also hate being called ma'am!

Lauren said...

Happy belated bday!

Linda Lou said...

A VERY BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SWEET LISA-YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED A BIT SINCE YOUR EARLIER DAYS OF BEING A HOT MAMA!!