Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweaty man alert...

Im a Navy Baby..
I think thats why I have such a fascination with the uniform..Well, I guess that is what I can BLAME it on. Blame? Let me rephrase that. Im not going to say that its a problem, you know.. Its really not. I can enjoy a good outfit just as easily as some dude can enjoy a good dress..right? Its not like I go around with mirrors on my shoes trying to look up those summer whites that the sailors wear or anything. Im not sure I have seen a nice summer white uniform on a sailor since, well, lets say its been a few years. But let me tell you, Bruce..bruce, he wore it well. Drop dead well. --and no, I have no urge to look him up on facebook, thank you very much. He is a great memory though. Thanks Brucey!! (you fox, Im sure you still very hot, indeed)

Anyway, what was I getting at?? Ah, this photo I took. A vintage card I purchased at an estate sale last summer..Its on my fridge, and I keep seeing it in my pictures file, so I thought you might enjoy a little something Im going to start calling
Objectification Tuesdays...pretty bottom drawer, eh??..yes, some of you will have use your wikipedia to look it up. Im really not sure how it will go, maybe some of you can enjoy a little uniform, or- lack there of, also..It will all depend on your commenting, Im sure I have a few gals out there that will hoot and giggle right along with the old coastal nest gal. Especially if I find that photo of my first victim (pin up)..my hubby in his beautiful dress blue marine corps uniform..then, quite possibly it might just be that cutie patootie in An Officer and a Gentlemen, no --not whose its, Gere..the hot one that offed himself..Now thats what Im talkin about...what was his name??
So, tune in next week when...Coastal Nest posts naked photos of her husband! Cute men in uniform..
Doing my patriotic duty for American women everywhere..
~~~~~~~~~~~~
by the way...
lucky #400 post prize goes to.....drumroll please.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sylvia!!!
email coastal nest with your address, pretty please!

6 comments:

Uncovered Ruby said...

Hi there...I'm on the hunt for other 'local' bloggers..I stumbled on yours, I love it! I went and looked at the pics of your rental cottage...I'm definitely thinking a girl's weekend would be perfect there..it looks wonderful! You're really not that far from us, if you ever head our direction, come see us. We do several flea markets during the summertime too...I will be posting that on the blog shortly :-). Lisa :-)

p.s. you have a very nice name!

Just a little something from Judy said...

A man in a military uniform makes a nice package. I have some here in my home too. Looking forward to what you come up with.

forcryeye said...

I came over as soon as I read sweaty man alert. I go weak in the knees at the sight of a man in uniform, military, fireman, police...doesn't matter...bring it on!

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo in! I need me a little eye candy!! Can't wait to see what you've got coming up..

Sylvia said...

Yiiii haaaaaa.....I won, I won...I will send you my addy as soon as I locate your email button.

Thanks,
Sylvia

Millie said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Millie ^_^