Monday, July 6, 2009

The time machine......

This is my Aunt Donita, with my girl..many moons ago.
Arent they a couple a gorgeous babes?The cutest little middle child..enjoying a gigantic soda..kickin life
a group of awesome chicks I love very much..
My sister in laws Mom, Sue, in the green..my Mama, my Aunt Phyllis, myself, and Donita..

Mom and Don..
Dick...again, at the Harley Days in Ocean Shores..a few years ago..
I wanted to post these photos of my family..today seemed like an excellent day to do it.

Nothing better than family, huh?

Coastal Nest hopes you enjoyed yours this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We ride a Harley Davidson too!!! Love your family photos!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Millie said...

Your family produce very hot chickie babes Lisa - no doubt about it!
Millie ^_^

Unknown said...

Nothing better than family is right!