Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is it the weekend yet?

SUNSHINE!!!
it makes me want to do nothing but bask in it, dip a toe in it and go for walks along the waters edge..
I believe theres only approximately 3 weeks until my sweet children are finished with school for the year..
This mama definately cannot wait.
There will be..in no particular order...
picnics, pool parties, bike riding, shell finding, barbecuing, skim boarding,trail hiking, lolly gagging, Popsicle eating, sleeping outdoors watching the shooting stars..and anything else that summer will allow~ bring it on!
Lets hear it for my favorite season..
(summer) haha--nope its, NO SCHOOL!!
yay!!
enjoy it while you can~
(because they grow like little weeds)
:)
-coastal nest

8 comments:

A Beach House Dreamer said...

Sounds like there is a fabulous summer in store for you. I am looking forward to lots of grilling on the porch with my husband, and some beach time too, of course.

Nina Diane said...

I want to lolly gag...hehe!

Cutzi said...

I love to hear this! So many mamas dread their kids being home from school... it kills me to hear that.

But you! You're awesome. Sounds like so much fun I think I'll come be one of your kids for the summer. ;-)

Millie said...

Well sweet girl it's almost the weekend here across the Pacific - yah! Your summer vacation plans sound fabulous, I feel there will much recharging of 'batteries' going on for your family.
Millie ^_^

MissBliss said...

Basking, I love this word...

As for my summer dreams, I am hoping to start my own family this summer... ;) I have Mr. Wonderful, now we are ready and waiting for family... never thought I'd say that!!!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Today is the last day of school here. So yep...officially Friday...Officially summer. The ocean is a callin'!

Decor To Adore said...

This post is like a breath of fresh spring air!

Joanie @ The Bright Side said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the Coastal Nest! It is darling! What a lucky girl you are. Plus, it is so nice to hear about a mom who can't wait for summer. Lucky kids! Your list of summer happenings is very inspiring, too! Thanks for sharing.