Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Spring Baby...

Here she is
As beautiful as can beeee
my little sister
sweet, sweet Mary...
~
Same Mommy same Daddy
same Brother same home
growing up in our house we were
never alone.
~
This sweet toe head got all the attention
not from the oldest, thats me,
..should I mention..?
~
The shy non talker she was as a child
has come into her own now
-just a wee bit wild.
~
Shes a beauty my Mary a sister so dear,
I love her so much..I hope that is clear.
A girl like you deserves nothing but delight
I love ya little sister
with all of my might!
~
You and I are good sisters, a nice bond, dont you see..
I am so happy that Mom had you and me!
~
Happy Birthday!!
xoxo
Big Sista, Coastal Nest

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a sweet tribute! She's a looker like her sister!

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh girl you make me tear up with your sweet poem!!!! Happy Day to Mary and what a wonderful bond you two share!!!!

forcryeye said...

you are a poet, that much is true,
I would be happy to be the sister of you.

Happy Birthday Spring Baby sister!

forcryeye said...

(PS): We are so going to Forks!

Just a little something from Judy said...

So you are artistic, creative and a poet...what next? Kind tribute to your sister. Happy Birthday to her! Hope you have a good weekend.

Linda Lou said...

Your sister is as pretty as you Lisa - and my sister Lisa is a special gal too! Happy Birthday to your sis!