Thursday, September 25, 2008

Anyone for a YURT??

Hey! HI!! can you see me? WAAAAY up here, in this round semi-permanent tent.
yes, up here. this is a yurt!!
cool eh??We, as a family last weekend took a different route on the beach, drove to a different beach access road- where we were the only people there.
except for these steps.....
and this place..cool COOL!!! look at the quick transportation {DOWN}
I believe its called a rip cord..{?}

I am standing here in the same spot I took the photos of the cool yurt from, this is the view that the dude has..

Serenity NOW!!

I bet these seagulls dont have to worry about

the bailout!!

neither does yurt man.

shall we break in and stay awhile??

whose with me, Im sure theres

NO TV in that cool round tent!

its just a thought girls-

12 comments:

Kat said...

I will steal the rest of the chocolate bundt cake for us. Who is bringing the jello shots?

Sometimes It's Good said...

I'll bring the jello shots! Can't wait to go!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I am there. But no Jello shots for me sorry!

Linda Lou said...

What is this about jello shots?? How am I supposed to get from San Diego to the yurt to join you all??

Linda Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann said...

Nice place, I'll be there in a second.:)

Suzy said...

Where would I run? I guess I could chase the seagulls...that's a thought.

Jen Kershner said...

I've been dyin for a yurt ever since I saw Sarah Richardson decorate one!

Manager Mom said...

Wow...that looks beautiful. And I love the word "yurt"

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ahhhh...The simple life! No electricity bills, no taxes, no gas prices....Yep, I could do it in a skinny minute...and check out that view!!

Bristol said...

Oh I would live to sit there with a bottle of wine and soak it all in. Hope is all well~
Bristol

Anonymous said...

I think it's called a "zip line". What I want to know is, did you give it a try???