Sunday, November 4, 2007

Grand Heron Open Open House 2007


Hello and good evening all you gals our there in blog land, I am happy to say that the 20Th Annual Grand Heron Holiday Open House has come to a beautiful close. It was a fabulous weekend filled with great and lovely girlfriends (and a few boyfriends) coming together for a wild weekend of shopping delirium. WHEW!! my doggies are barkin!

This is me, Lisa, Self portrait after closing time. Thought youd like to see the beauty behind the brains, behind the stockroom or accounting office, or even more importantly, behind my Mommy (who, really is the Grand Heron Diva-by the way) she just didnt get in the photo with me. (busy vaccuming up)
I am going to just show you the outdoors of the shop, our windows, I think looked great this year.




Our front door, leading into Winter wonderland. I will post Interior shots tomorrow, as this sleepy head has to go nighty night. Until tomorrow, sweet friends--Lisa

2 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

I'm so glad it was a success. I hope you will spend today recovering. It's nice to put a face with the name. I'm glad you posted a photo of you.

SeaWorthy said...

No such luck Jenn, back to the shop this morning to fluff and re organize. When are you coming in??

Rest time will be December 27th. Good luck to all small business girls!! Im with ya..my fingers are crossed for an excellent $eason ;)
Lisa
Coastalnest